Every year and a half, I check my Credit Reports just for peace of mind of my very good credit. Transunion and Equifax Credit reports are all correct as always. A year and a half ago, My Experian credit report was correct. Now, totally wrong. A lot of negative information and a couple of good loans were added into my report. WHICH IS NOT MINE. Something went wrong with their system. Two more social security numbers are showing in my report. Two other names are showing too. And the person living with me before, his record went in to my report too. Totally mixed up.

I called them up, person could not help me since there are too many mistakes. Experian Rep. told me to write them up, explain and show about the dispute.

If these negative information are all mine, how come it is not showing in my Transunion and Equifax Credit report.

Had an Experience with Experian?

Comments

We just found the same problem AGAIN.This is not a joke but a Federal Offense.

They are giving out SSN and account information to the wrong people. This aids in identity theft. I just filed a complaint against them with the Fed Govt.

They ought to have a class action lawsuit filed against them.

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Experian loses data again... Fire Them! Experian "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..." Read more Experian - Bad Website - Shady Marketing Tactics Experian "The "fine print" on the website stating that the $1 report will turn into a full membership after 7 days is not connected in anyway to the marketing headlines. There..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more