1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

so after you fill out the info, you almost get your score BUT to get the actual score number you must pay $1..well this isn't really about the $1 its about getting your credit card info so they can charge $21.95 a month for your 'membership'..in the small print you must cancel within 7 days or get charged the full 21.95 plus your initial 1 dollar..I called after 8 days after feeling something was fishy and cancelled,,one day late and they charged me the 21.95..sneaky practice. Then when I just called they said thats their policy and nothing could be done..Free=Credit .com was the way to go

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $22. harleyartist is overall dissatisfied with Experian. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Experian.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Experian to other companies on our site.

Comments

BriskSumatranRhinoceros854

I needed to review my credit report so I could repair it. Experian offered 3 credit reports and FICO score for $1.00 for 7 days, as long as you cancel before then, I tried cancelling as soon as I got it and was unable to due to voluminous hours of being on hold.

After the 7 days they started charging my account $29.95, and 4 months later I still cannot cancel. After numerous times of trying to cancel my account with no avail.

I contacted an attorney and filed a class action suit. If anyone is interested in suing Experian or any company that is affiliated with Experian-for not allowing you to cancel your membership/and or trial membership, please reach out to me at ntadic0314@yahoo.com.

Totally sneaky.

The phone wait time is over an hour! that's BS!