Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I pulled my credit report from Experian for $1 and they charged me a recurring $22/month membership fee for a service I did NOT consent to. I now see this is a massive, widespread FRAUD based on all the other consumer complaints on this and other websites.

This company should be investigated and shut down!!!

This company should be investigated and shut down!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unsolicited monthly membership and sneaky deceptive practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of experian membership. Experian needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned experian membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Experian.

Comments

BriskSumatranRhinoceros854

I needed to review my credit report so I could repair it. Experian offered 3 credit reports and FICO score for $1.00 for 7 days, as long as you cancel before then, I tried cancelling as soon as I got it and was unable to due to voluminous hours of being on hold.

After the 7 days they started charging my account $29.95, and 4 months later I still cannot cancel. After numerous times of trying to cancel my account with no avail.

I contacted an attorney and filed a class action suit. If anyone is interested in suing Experian or any company that is affiliated with Experian-for not allowing you to cancel your membership/and or trial membership, please reach out to me at ntadic0314@yahoo.com.

#1362090

Did the same thing to me. Upgraded my membership and double charged me twice in a month. Total rip off!