oh my god what a scam they make it impossible to cancel a membership, you simply cannot reach anyone and there is no automated system to do it with, rip off. They put you on hold and say it will be at least an hour, that happened two days in a row, when i tried with the automated system it said I had no current account but when I go into my account page it shows i do have an active account where money is scheduled to be deducted. This is such a scam, no possible way to stop them from taking payments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Experian Trial Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16.

Comments

BriskSumatranRhinoceros854

Type your messI needed to review my credit report so I could repair it. Experian offered 3 credit reports and FICO score for $1.00 for 7 days, as long as you cancel before then, I tried cancelling as soon as I got it and was unable to due to voluminous hours of being on hold.

After the 7 days they started charging my account $29.95, and 4 months later I still cannot cancel. After numerous times of trying to cancel my account with no avail. I contacted an attorney and filed a class action suit.

If anyone is interested in suing Experian or any company that is affiliated with Experian-for not allowing you to cancel your membership/and or trial membership, please reach out to me at ntadic0314@yahoo.com. age here