The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.
They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Protect My Id
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post.... I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my..."
- "I work for BAE and have encountered these guys and their 'selling techniques' and I have to say that they do not leave you alone!I made the mistake of speaking..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."