Liverpool, England

The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.

They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me boblet1943@hotmail.co.uk, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.

Review about: Protect My Id.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Experian Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Experian?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more