Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was deceived into credit card charges of $26.55 ea.month when I thought it was for $1.00.

I've tried, for well over a year, to get experian to stop charging my credit card. I've called, more times than I can count, reported this to my credit card company and even cancelled the card (twice) and requested a newly assigned account number. Somehow, experian still charges the account...every month. When I call them, they tell me different stories.

They hang up after long hold times, say they're going to cancel the charges and don't or they might say they can't find the account and it goes round and round...wasting my valuable time and money. They will not stop charging the card! I don't know what to do and then I wondered how many others have had this same problem. So, I searched and found many others!

I'm thinking I need an attorney but this is ridiculous...right? I found there are class action suits and experien needs to be listed. I left a message with classaction.org. I'm going to try to find one or create a suit to get money for all my wasted time or months I couldn't call and they charged me.

It takes time (I don't have) on the months, when I call my credit card company, for them to they take it off. But they keep telling me to call and stop the charges through experian. I've spent hours and hours on the phone. American Express doesn't seem to be able to block them from charging.

It's like I'm caught in some twisted twilight zone episode of the ruthless, greedy and relentless stalking company..."experian!" I'm so tired of taking to representatives, supervisors etc...who do nothing to stop these charges. Please don't end up like me! If they want you to buy anything...run!

Pass the word quickly so others are not ripped off like this.Something needs to be done to stop this.

Review about: Experian Credit Management.

Reason of review: Won't Stop Charging My Card.

I didn't like: Deceptive practice, Greedy tactics, Lying representatives, Does not care about customers.

Had an Experience with Experian?

Comments