Experian Customer Service
- (888) 397-3742
- (714) 830-7000
- (800) 493-1058
- (800) 831-5614
- (877) 870-5640
- (224) 698-5600
- (877) 284-7942
- (888) 243-6951
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Experian is an American publicly held company. The company was founded in 1980 as Information Services Company. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Experian is also known as CCN Systems. The company is actually a global credit information group. Experian operates in more than thirty countries. The largest operation of the company is Experian North America. This is a consumer credit reporting agency. Experian North America is recognized and one of the leading credit reporting agencies in the United States. Experian also operates in Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Japan, and Australia. Experian specializes in credit services, marketing solutions, decision analysis, etc.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Experian to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States