Update added by user Jun 16, 2015
Update and advice to anyone who has had the same problem with Experian: I also sent them a Tweet yesterday about the problem and was contacted immediately by someone from a different department than whom I had spoken with when I originally called. This person was very apologetic and immediately issued me a refund. Seems like once you use social media to give them bad PR, they do listen.
Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015
The "fine print" on the website stating that the $1 report will turn into a full membership after 7 days is not connected in anyway to the marketing headlines.There is no asterisk after the headlines or call-to-action buttons which say "Get your credit report for $1" alerting consumers to take a look at the fine print.
I get that it is the consumer's responsibility to read everything thoroughly but it is the business's responsibility to not deceive its customers.
If not, then a refund from the company should be required.It's clear this business should have been shut down years ago since they have been in and out of law suits since 2005.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unsolicited monthy membership
- Sneaky deceptive practices
- Customer care
- Poor website
- Fraudulent marketing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Report
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!! I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh..."