The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.
They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Protect My Id
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I work for BAE and have encountered these guys and their 'selling techniques' and I have to say that they do not leave you alone!I made the mistake of speaking..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post.... I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my..."
- "Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016. The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half. I paid 100.00 to..."
- "I bought the seating about eleven months ago. It is already peeling. I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time...."
- "This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several..."