Experian/Vanquis Rip Off.
The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.
They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me email@example.com, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots)..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post.... I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."