Experian/Vanquis Rip Off.
The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.
They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post.... I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago. I received a partial order. One of them was OK the other one on the other hand..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."