Experian/Vanquis Rip Off.
The cosy relationship between Experian and Vanquis is costing People with a poor credit rating Millions of pounds.When you are accepted by Vanquis via their welcome telephone call, pressure is put on the customer to take out Protect MY ID, owned by Experian, No paperwork is received no signature is obtained, yet Experian deduct a monthly membership fee putting the customer further into debt.
They refuse to repay any payments.Complaining to the SFA is a waste of time.If you have been a victim contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, we could form a fighting front, together we are strong, alone you are weak.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "I had trusted mario turco and his snivellig brother victor to do my business taxes for a few years that was until I found out they were bankrupts and gamblers...."
- "I called experian to fix/dispute about my credit score and started recording the representative because she kept saying that she does not have access to my information/records. I applied..."
- "Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post.... I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "This company is a FRAUD, FAKE and big old SCAM!!! Do NOT purchase from them!!! Back in August my fiancée and I were TRICKED into "buying a FAKE timeshare" they..."